Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Adventures in Employment...?

That's right! After 50 some-odd days off I've finally landed my next hot and spicy gig back in the world of bubblelicious pop-reality TV. Now that I'm into my first week of working I already regret spending my two months of free time moping around being all, "woe is me" and shit. Dammit! I should have taken those P-Town trip offers opposed to staying in town and telling myself to put priorities first. What a moron. Youth truly is wasted on the young. I am ecstatic to be back at work though and to regain a sense of purpose. I was adrift for too long!

1 comment:

Mark Floyd-Thaut said...

I was laid off a couple months ago and I honestly felt like the world had come to an end. Depression set in like you wouldn't believe. I felt like I had no purpose. Funny how our jobs define us so much.

Congrats on the new job. I just got hired myself yesterday with a great new company.