Tuesday, April 29, 2008

KnuckleCrack on SiriusOutQ

I'll be on the Michelangelo Signorile show on Sirius OutQ Radio this Thursday May 1st at 3:30PM EST/12:30PM PST talking about young gay activism, the current state of HIV/AIDS education and prevention campaigns, and the communication gap between older and younger gay generations.

If you have Sirius Radio tune into channel 109.
If you DO NOT have Sirius visit Siriusoutq.com click on "listen online" and then click on Free 3 Day Trial to tune in.

Link to Signorile's Blog

Tune in- Fierce out
Eric

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll try to listen if you drop a "BALLS" for me.

Otherwise, when will you be on Oprah? I hear she is up and coming.

dpaste said...

I don't have sound on my work computer, so I'll have to miss it. I'm sure you will be awesome.