Tuesday, March 10, 2009

High Holidays

Not your Rabbi's Purim Party
Although Purim isn't considered one of the "High" Jewish holidays, DJ Josh Sparber and I have a history of throwing gay jew parties just for the chutzpah of it.  This time around we've wrangled in our other brother from another mother, Benji Solomon, to help us host the Jewcy event:
Wednesday March 11th
Eastern Bloc
10PM
Groggers, Kippahs, Free Manischewitz shots and your favorite chosen people
*No, you don't have to be Jewish to go.

12 comments:

Eric said...

In my Hebrew class last week we all got to feel my teacher's מגילה.

Asaf said...

Eric, you can feel my מגילה any time

ryan charisma said...

Can I come dressed as Queen Esther?

Boomer said...

Oh I mis-read the previous comment...I thought you wanted to come dressed as Queen EASTER...that would have been totally inappropriate :)

ryan charisma said...

Eric - how was the party?

jeremio78 said...

Do people fall in love with you easily? i'm affraid i am!!

dpaste said...

Please, EVERYBODY falls in love Eric.

jeremio78 said...

Yeah, of course!!!how can i ask ;-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE that you throw a Purim Party - do you Sukkot wingding as well?

sexy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jimbo3DC said...

Where is the link love for jimbo.info? Was it something I said?

Marker said...

Waaaaaa - wishing I lived in NYC or had at least been paying attention . . . A Purim Carnival at Eastern Bloc??? My brain is going to blow up!